June 13, 2012
(I've always insisted I'd never do the "open letter" thing, but have obviously changed my mind.)
What is up with my going to the department featuring plus-sized clothing to be met with surprisingly few items in my size, due to the ridiculously high number of 18W's and 1X's?
Let me clue you in to something: a size 18 can be found in the regular size departments. Women who can fit into clothes in the regular size departments, do so. They don't shop in the large-size department unless it's necessary.
Multiple times today I found a blouse or dress that I thought I might like, only to discover that of the six or so available, every single solitary one of 'em was a 1X or 18W! Anything larger was hard to find.
This is backwards, y'all. Stock up on the larger sizes, and only purchase a minimal number of the 1X's and 18W's.
Both your customer base and your profits will thank you for it.
Comments are closed.
Post a Comment
- Well, boo. Add a "hoo" to that, even, for a boo-hoo.
- The imagination - and peculiar taste - of vodka distilleries never ceases to amaze me.
- Oh, joy. Oh, rapture. I've been hoping the election will be OVER on the 6th.
- Halloween party at Kirstin's house.
- This evening I've been flipping through the new issue of "Fort Worth Texas" magazine.
- MargaretinVa on Well, boo. Add a "hoo" to that, even, for a boo-hoo.
- TheClingingVine2 on Well, boo. Add a "hoo" to that, even, for a boo-hoo.
- R. Scott Clark on Well, boo. Add a "hoo" to that, even, for a boo-hoo.